Arrowquip is looking for a highly motivated, enthusiastic Business Development Coordinator to join our Marketing/Sales Team! This is a full-time, entry level position that has the potential for growth into a full-time role on the sales team. It includes a benefits plan that starts after a successful probationary period, an inclusive work environment and growth opportunities within the company.
Arrowquip designs and manufacturers cattle management and handling equipment. We base our designs on cattle behavior and strive to keep ranchers and their families safe. We pride ourselves on a workplace culture of open ideas and constant improvement! Honestly, it is hard to describe the positive vibes here, you’ll just have to come see for yourself!
- Enjoy a good steak
- Love to keep busy
- Pride yourself on being the first point of contact
- Are a top notch problem solver
- Enjoy pushing yourself beyond your limits
- Are determined to win individually and as a team
- Looking to move up in your sales career
- Only eat real meat
- Protect animals and people in the cattle industry
- Aren’t afraid to make mistakes
- Care more about your attitude and values then your experience.
- Respond to client leads that come through on phone, email, website, and social media and ensure our sales team is dealing with sales qualified leads.
- Ensure those leads are responded to in a timely manner
- Collaborate with team to solve issues and find solutions
- Maintain Arrowquip’s CRM, ensuring that every lead is kept up to date, 100% of the time, including but not limited to:
- Full contact details
- Lead status’
- Recent conversions
- SQL Dates
- Follow a communication process to ensure all leads are attended to
- Support Digital Marketing Team with tracking leads and ads
- Report any consumer issues to the Client Care Team
- Be available for support with team needs
- Improve skills through continued personal development
Desired Skills/Experience (but not required):
- Sales experience
- Customer Service experience
- Good listener
- Team Player
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Paid time off
- Vision care
Arrowquip understands that confidence gap and imposter syndrome can get in the way of meeting the perfect candidates, so please don’t hesitate to apply!